If you are reading this article that means you’re too keen to know about recently rolled out ‘November Core Update 2021.’ If you are into SEO industry or digital marketing industry, understating or knowing the update is must for you. Let me tell you that this is the third biggest core update of 2021. We all know that whenever Google releases an update, it brings major changes in website. And I’m damn sure that “November core update 2021” would also cause some kind of change in the website.
If you don’t want to get frenzy, make sure to understand everything about November core update 2021 in this article below.
So, let’s get a crack-in below.
Google announced November core update 2021
On November 17, 2021, Google announced on Twitter that they’re releasing a broad core update. Let’s read the official announcement of Google released on Twitter, “Later today, we are releasing a broad core update, as we do several times per year. It is called the November 2021 Core Update. Our guidance about such updates is here.”
The announcement was made on 17th November and it takes at least 2-3 days update to fully roll out so, I guess, now it has completely rolled out now.
Let me tell you guys that Google hasn’t said anything specific about November Core Update. But the company has only released guidance for site owners to follow after the fully roll out of broad core update.
Google guidance documents for site owners to follow
Don’t skip the reading because below points are guidance which you must need to follow. So, let’s have a look at them below.
- – Webmasters might see drop or gains in their website SEO ranking after releasing the core algorithm update.
- – To handle the negative impact of update, you must focus on producing the best possible content ever.
- – If any page drops in ranking that means the page is being re-evaluated rather than getting penalized by Google.
- – As a website owner, you no need to fret. Just focus on re-assessing their content and other on-page elements.
- – Mind you that core update happens every few months, so your site may not recover from one update until the next update rolls out.
- – Google updates don’t guarantee repairs. But if you don’t implement the improvements, you will not see any recovery in your website.
- – Don’t forget to follow Google’s search quality evaluator guidelines.
I hope you have read every guideline released by Google I have mentioned above.
What do I do if I negatively hit by the update?
A lot of you would definitely have this question in mind right. So, let’s talk about it as well.
Guys, Google has already told you what to consider if you’re hit by the recent November core 2021 update or past core update. Google says there aren’t any specific actions to take to recover. In fact, if you see negative impact in your website ranking, it doesn’t mean anything is wrong with your pages. For that, Google has already told you to follow the guidelines released on the same. It will help you manage the impact to some extent. Moreover, Google also said that you can get to see bit of recovery between core updates but the massive change will only be seen after the release of another core update.
The ending note
So, this was all you need to understand about November core update 2021. In the end, I will only say that whenever Google releases its core update that means your website can do better or worse in search results page. You no need to panic rather, be ready for seeing increase or decrease in your website ranking due to core update. Well, November is yet to gone so you can expect the core update to fully roll out by the end of this month.
If anything comes about the November broad core update, we’ll update you on the same. Make sure to stay in touch with us. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to our blog for future updates.